ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Money Management Software

<< < (2/4) > >>

iphigenie:
Had MS Money for years and they kept making it heavier and heavier until it simply took too long to enter things and watch where the money goes. So I looked for something simpler, I think it was in 2001 or 2002.

I switched to Ace Money (registered version) years ago and it's done well for our mutil-currency (i.e we have several cash trackers), multi accounts, multi people household. The author reacts very quickly to requests and all.

vradmilovic:
I was also searching for similar software, but for small business. Generally, I would need to define products, create invoices and quotes, budgeting, etc. Mostly, as iphigenie pointed out, available software doesn't handle different currencies, which is main issue. GnuCash does, but aside user unfriendliness, I've found several areas that makes this software unusable. Well, unless you take a source code and change it. :) I would expect much more from the SW that's in mature state.

For home finance I also use AceMoney paid version. It's small and functional piece of software that does everything what's needed. It would use little improvement on budgeting features, but generally, thumbs up.

mahesh2k:
The link at the top for Money manager Ex is good try it.It is the software you need.

Dude Spell:
AceMoney, for your examination.

AEngineer:
One thing to think about when choosing financial software is taxes.  In the US it can save you a LOT of time to transfer data from your finance program to a tax program.  I've used Quicken for years and will probably continue to do so even though Intuit is a grasping company with MS goals because the translation from Quicken to Turbotax is so easy.  I cannot speak for others

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version