ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Top 10 Signs You're Coding Too Much

<< < (2/4) > >>

Deozaan:
Here's a recent experience to show I've been concentrating too much on my Trigonometry schoolwork:

The teacher has been stressing to us the importance of no longer thinking in degrees but thinking only in radians. Not many days ago I looked at the temperature and started trying to convert it to radians before I caught what I was doing. ;D

f0dder:
Heh, converting degrees celcius to radians doesn't make much sense :)

cranioscopical:
converting degrees celcius to radians doesn't make much sense
--- End quote ---

It offers a whole new angle on weather forecasting,  though.

mouser:
I once spent a week holed up in an office studying opengl graphics and lighting and shading routines.

At the end of the week I went out to a bar with friends, and I was sitting there thinking that whoever programmed the bar did a great job of implementing the lighting and shading algorithms.

Then i remembered that you don't have to program lighting and shading algorithms in real life.  :huh:

Deozaan:
Then i remembered that you don't have to program lighting and shading algorithms in real life.  :huh:
-mouser (November 12, 2007, 05:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Reel-Ife? What is this you speak of? :-\

converting degrees celsius to radians doesn't make much sense
--- End quote ---
It offers a whole new angle on weather forecasting,  though.
-cranioscopical (November 12, 2007, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

@ Cranioscopical:  ;D

@ f0dder: I'm in the USA, so it was fahrenheit, but yeah, converting temperature to radians doesn't make much sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version