10. You can't remember you children's exact names, so you try to invoke the Object Browser to find them.
9. Instead of hitting the "snooze" button on your alarm clock, you try to debug it.
8. During a boring teleconference, you find youself wishing you could invoke the debugger and step out of the current subroutine.
7. You idly wonder if your car's calculating speed and RPM using floating point or a really big unsigned integer.
6. You've never actually played that new FPS game you bought, but by golly you know how to mod it.
5. You buy a new harddrive because the old one is full. Of half-completed software projects.
4. You get an instant-message from your wife, and you force her through a brief turing test before actually accepting it *is* your wife.
3. Your collection of programming books is larger than your collection of DVD movie titles.
2. It never crossed your mind to include French and German on the list of "Languages, fluent in" on your resume.
1. When asked when you'll be ready to take a break and go get something to eat, you *literally* cannot answer.