Reviving this old thread... I got to it "diagonally" by reading the newsletter...
Anyway, I've been using TitleLog
for 2 years or something, and really like it. But Anuran
is a great complement !Anuran
or Anuran + TitleLog
, and one is pretty much covered...
What I did for a while is review title log at the end of the day, and roughly write what I've done in my Outlook/IQ Calendar. But sometimes just looking at windows titles (+ inactivity custom messages ... Which title log cleverly features) notification isn't enough info.... And so Anuran should fill in the gap.
In another thread, Tom mentioned InstantBoss
combined with TitleLog. Interesting combination too, I find.
I'm trying ManicTime too, The interface is gorgeous and everything is well implemented. But... it might just be a bit overkill : almost at 40mb just sitting in the system tray...
and the paid version is on the expensive side : 67 $ (this is, if you need the fancy stuff like
- Password protection,
- Categories (group applications into a category),
- Advanced search (search through the whole database Learn more),
- Stopwatch (time yourself while you are working on something),
- Scheduled backup, Hide system tray icon,
- Show notification after inactivity,
- tag time immediately after you return to your computer.
Note that some of these could be provided by another App like Anuran.