ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Mouser - a plea from your users!

(1/6) > >>

Josh:
After recent postings regarding the names of some of the products released by mouser, I have come to the conclusion that some of these products desperately need a renaming.

What do you think? Should mouser allow his users to pick the names of the products? I mean, come on, what type of name is "Clipboard Help+Spell" or "Find and Run Robot"? What is this robot spoken of in the name of FARR? And what is the deal with CH+S? Is that a product title or a math problem?

Lets make a stand! Let the users pick!

Carol Haynes:
It's up to Mouser - if he wants help he can ask  :-[

mouser:
i think it's too late to rename these.  :huh:

however, i agree that all future program names should be first vetted here or better yet, put to a vote.

Josh:
Just leave the math portion out of future names, or the robot keyword ;-) When I see the full name of FARR spelled out, I expect some robot to come and do power searching of my computer for me with some high tech gadgetry.

Ralf Maximus:
I dunno.  The names are descriptive of what they do.  And it's not like there's any marketing going on that requires brand-recognition or product awareness.

Can you elaborate more on your thoughts?  I'm not sure I see the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version