ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

[request] Hide Show desktop icons

(1/4) > >>

relequestual:
I know you already have an app that kind of does this, but I want one that hides/shows on mouse over a little box on the desktop, not when my mouse is not on the desktop, like your current app.

Truth be told, I would love to take some time out and write it myself, but i have so little time coz of all my college coursework and my blog, plus im a tad lazy when it comes to learning new prog langs.

Are you still developing?
If not I may beat you to creating it. You never know

Anyone else like this idea?

Nighted:
I don't think I get it. Seems like clicking a tray icon would be just as much of an effort.

Try Iconoid. 0 effort!  :Thmbsup:

relequestual:
OK, mayb i failed to mention the fact that i have tried this and various other similar apps. After all, reviewing Freeware is what i do!
I found that the one you suggested, actually hid my desktop widgets along with the desktop icons. This is obviously not the effect i was going for. I contacted the author on this issue, but have not heard a reply.
I tried using the icon hide show app on here, and it worked, but just not when and where i wanted it to.
Maybe I should just take a few hours out to look and extract and edit the code to do what i want.

tomos:
I tried using the icon hide show app on here,
-relequestual (November 08, 2007, 04:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

which app is that?  :)

relequestual:
this one

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/index.html#HideDesktop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version