ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mahjongg Titans

(1/3) > >>

devangx5:
Hi All

I play Mahjongg Titans a lot  ;)[which is there in Vista by default]. I was wondering if you could point me to a similar freeware version which has excellent graphics and which I can install on WinXP.

I don't know if this is the right section of the forum to post this. Please move this to the relevant section if required.

Thanks in advance.

app103:
Maybe you might like to try MyJongg II.

This is a classic remake of the ancient Mah Jongg solitaire game. Beautiful tile sets, different layouts, sound. We have written a Layout Editor too, and we will release it in the future to help you build your own Layouts!!! Take a look at our future release. Some features do not work yet (like High-Scores).

--- End quote ---

Seems like a very nice donationware game to me.

Just unzip & run. No installing needed. You can use your own backgrounds if you have any .gif or .bmp files suitable for it.

Mahjongg Titans

http://www.cylog.org/games_7.asp

devangx5:
 :Thmbsup: Thanks app103. It's a very nicely done game. Will be playing it  alot in office 8) ;)

app103:
Will be playing it  alot in office 8) ;)
-devangx5 (November 10, 2007, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
oops! Maybe I shouldn't have gave you that link. I don't think your boss is going to like me much.  :-[

devangx5:
 :Thmbsup: :o I'll get my boss hooked to the game ;) 8) and we will probably see who scores best. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version