ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

PLEASE STOP POSTING

<< < (3/4) > >>

f0dder:
I'm using just "since last visit", not all unread - counting on interesting threads having new posts since last visit :)

Darwin:
Ah - I missed that link. Good find f0dder - makes me feel better. There are only 7 threads on a single page now (versus the 131 pages of unread posts, which presumably go back to March 15, 2005!).

EDIT: Nope. Goes back to your join date, so July 7, 2005 in my case.

Lashiec:
I hit that little button that reads "Mark all messages as read" once I finished checking up the threads that are of my interest. Once upon a time I had tons of pages containing unread threads, but one good day I hit the global button and... magic! Now everything is brand new ;D

At least you guys name your threads with meaningful names, that makes the reviewing task far easier. Now, let's keep up with the high speed posting to annoy tinjaw even more :P

cranioscopical:
I already have two pages of threads to catch up on...
-tinjaw (November 05, 2007, 07:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
There's an easy way to keep up that I adopted about a decade ago.
See below for anyone interested.
SpoilerRetirement  ;)

Curt:
"Unread Topics" is listing 25 threads I am supposed not to have read, but I know for sure that I have read 5 of them. It seems not to be too accurate. Of course there are hundreds or thousands of topics I haven't read. Anyway, I have never before used this feature, and I don't think I will again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version