ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

PLEASE STOP POSTING

<< < (2/4) > >>

Renegade:
The solution is easy - stop reading them all. Seriously. I can't keep up in any of the forums I participte in, so I don't even try. I only read a few threads with titles that are interesting.

There's just no way to keep up  - so why even try?

jgpaiva:
Actually, it'd be interesting to know how many of us read every post (or at least have the number of unread posts always at zero).
I check every new post, not only to see if something interests me, but also to check for spam. (no, i don't really read every one of them, there are several threads that i just ignore the content and check for spam). So, i usually keep up with the forum.

lanux128:
huh? :-\ trying to keep-up with a forum is equivalent to this: :wallbash:

Darwin:
I have 131 pages of unread posts! You're doing really well with only 89, tinjaw (if you even get around to reading this one, that is  :P).

lanux128:
are we talking about this link at the top? here's screenshot of my unread posts.. obviously checking every 5 minutes does help to keep down the pages.. :)

• Show unread posts

if that's not enough, there's always Wordzilla's DC Forum Post Notifier Lite to keep you updated.. :)

DC Forum Post Notifier Lite

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version