ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Problems with Ghoster

<< < (4/10) > >>

skrommel:
 :-\ "... after running Ghoster" is a problem. I should really clean up before exiting, but the quick solution is to activate the task bar before quitting.

Skrommel

brotherS:
:-\ "... after running Ghoster" is a problem. I should really clean up before exiting, but the quick solution is to activate the task bar before quitting.
-skrommel (October 07, 2005, 05:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, that really worked 2 of 3 times when I just tested it :)
If you could add the cleaning up to the script it would be really great! And btw, it's still saying version 1.0  :huh:

skrommel:
 :) Just uploaded Ghoster v1.1!

Nothing major, just cleaned up the code, removed some flickering and removed the WINDOW from the Alt-Tab chain.

Please let me know if I broke something else!

Skrommel

brotherS:
I downloaded the .exe and tested it, starting and stopping it with my major AHK script. That works nicely now, but after I exit Ghoster just the windows I used in 'Ghoster mode' are able to be shown in the foreground then... just switching with Alt-TAB to a different window will activate that but will not bring it to the foreground...

EDIT: Tested it again with two other windows, one of them tabbed. Strange thing: after ending Ghoster the tabbed program behaves normally, the Windows explorer window I used in the text not...

I then tested it AGAIN and now ended Ghoster when the tabbed window was active in the foreground. Now THAT one acted up...

Somehow it seems to be related to the last active window(s) when exiting...

And I also noticed Ghoster doesn't clean up the tray when exiting:

Problems with Ghoster

skrommel:
 :huh: I think this has got to do with your other AHK-script. The Process,Close prevents a proper shutdown, and that is why you get leftover ontop windows and tray icons.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version