ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Problems with Ghoster

<< < (2/10) > >>

f0dder:
Thank you, Skrommel :)

I've only just started using AutoIt myself,  it's nice to see that you can do all kinds of stuff with it :-*

skrommel:
 :) Try the version I just uploaded, and tell me if the multimonitor works. Remember to delete the existing Ghoster.ini file before running.

Skrommel

brotherS:
Hi Skrommel, could you please look into the problem that we have with tabbed windows too? Would be great if this could be fixed :)

Also, this code perfectly starts Ghoster with a hotkey but does not close Ghoster as it should if it's already running - any idea why not?

--- ---^+p::
Process, Exist, Ghoster.ahk
pid=%ErrorLevel%
If pid=0
  Run,D:\Downloads\Ghoster.ahk
Else
  Process,Close,Ghoster.ahk
Return

And a suggestion: On https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Skrommel/ it still says "Ghoster v1.0" - maybe you could always (automatically?) write the date besides that when it is updated?

skrommel:
 :) If you compile Ghoster.ahk into Ghoster.exe and update your script to show exe instead of ahk, it should run properly. There's no process called Ghoster.ahk, it shows as AutoHotkey.exe.

What's the problem with tabbed windows?

Skrommel

brotherS:
:) If you compile Ghoster.ahk into Ghoster.exe and update your script to show exe instead of ahk, it should run properly. There's no process called Ghoster.ahk, it shows as AutoHotkey.exe.
-skrommel (October 05, 2005, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, nice, I will try that with the next version you release :)

What's the problem with tabbed windows?

--- End quote ---
See above please, the first two posts. Just ask if you need more details, I'm more than willing to give them to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version