ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Problems with Ghoster

<< < (6/10) > >>

skrommel:
 :) That should do it, but I don't know if I need to activate the taskbar, it was just to be on the safe side. I'll look into it.

Skrommel

brotherS:
Ghoster is really cool, even if I have to activate the active window again when I disable Ghoster.  :Thmbsup:

Another reason why everyone should try AutoHotkey!

brotherS:
Hi skrommel,

I have a new problem with the external on/off script in my main AHK script. This is the code:

--- ---^+p::
Process, Exist, Ghoster.exe
pid=%ErrorLevel%
If pid=0
  Run,D:\Downloads\Ghoster.exe
Else
  WinClose, Ghoster
Return

Today I found out it still works to enable Ghoster, but not to disable it anymore. It tried several things, then I just moved it to the very top of my AHK script - and it works again! What other command(s) (that I probably added to new scripts above that one) could stop this from working?

skrommel:
 :huh: I'm blank.

Skrommel

brotherS:
:huh: I'm blank.

Skrommel
-skrommel (November 25, 2005, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
You don't want to know what I am... this is really frustrating.

After spending a loooooong time with it I managed to get it working again but now have the old problem that the window in which Ghoster.exe is started from (by using the hotkey) is set to "always in foreground" again :( (I downloaded Ghoster.exe again from your page)

Also, could you please check the code to see if you can optimize it for lower CPU usage? The peaks shown below result only from switching between different windows while Ghoster.exe is running. It even causes the DSP plugin I use for Winamp to act up.

Problems with Ghoster

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version