ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Technology Myths

<< < (6/10) > >>

wraith808:
Here is a gaming myth

- you need a G15 keyboard and G5 mouse to be any good in a shooter
-p3lb0x (November 06, 2007, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Never heard that one before.  And I've heard a lot of gaming myths.

p3lb0x:
i think its a bit local tho, A lot of people i know over the internet got that logitech set and keeps telling me you got perfect precision when sniping and that they dont know how people can live without it

iphigenie:
the beauty of marketing!

Deozaan:
i think its a bit local tho, A lot of people i know over the internet got that logitech set and keeps telling me you got perfect precision when sniping and that they dont know how people can live without it
-p3lb0x (November 08, 2007, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just psychology at its finest. Those things probably cost a pretty penny, right? So they've convinced themselves of the superiority of the things because they want to be happy with their purchase. If you spend a lot of money on something, you will most likely convince yourself that it was money well spent. Even if it wasn't what you had hoped.

p3lb0x:
Probably. Well both the keyboard and the mouse are superior... But i wouldn't waste a fortune on them when i could upgrade my graphics card or something else that matters for the money i spent on them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version