ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

v1.07.18 beta

<< < (3/8) > >>

rbeeger:
Skins I like: 15, 26, 39, 44, 66 (though I will probably not use any of them as I prefer FARR unskinned).

What are the licences on the other skins, can we remix them?

-nontroppo (October 03, 2005, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Those skins seem to be the example skins from link rank. I wouldn't change them without asking those guys.

@Mouser: Wise idea not to develop just another skinning system. This one seems to be sufficiently capable.

rbeeger:
@Mouser: Wise idea not to develop just another skinning system. This one seems to be sufficiently capable.
-rbeeger (October 03, 2005, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Although it doesn't skin tables, which is a pity since a table is one of the most visible controls in Find and Run Robot.

mouser:
what about the table would you like to customize? background image or color? font size/color/style? i can probably add that myself manually..

lanux128:
hi there mouser,

sorry didn't notice this topic before posting here.
anyway, i have another suggestion...

i.e make F&RR read from the registry esp. the "App.Path" branch, where entries in this branch can be executed by keying-in the app name in the "Run box". this way, F&RR is one-step closer to taking over the "Run box" for good... ;-)

best regards,
lanux

P.S. for your reference: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths]

mouser:
great idea about replacing run, but you can do it easily using a custom group alias.
but its such a good idea i will add it to the list of default command aliases that will install with F&R v2.

see screenshot below for adding the alias manually OR just go to aliases tab, right click, select paste and paste in this:
1000>>>run>->run $$1 | $$1>+>run (.*)

then when you want to run a command instead of opening the run command from start menu just hit F&R and type
run PROGRAM

for example
run notepad

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version