ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Which MP3 tagger do you use?

<< < (7/16) > >>

billryan_nz:
Tag 'n Rename - by a long shot (and I've tried a few over the years, including several on the original list).

I have a huge collection with 70% of it classical and jazz. To boot, I'm a pedant (I'd prefer 'social historian' but my family thinks otherwise!) regarding details. Tag 'n Rename does what it does such that the information shows as I wish in my preferred players, J River Media Centre and (on rare occasions) WMP - gave up on WinAmp 2-3 years ago. It can also handle flac and ogg - not that I use them much...

Carol Haynes:
Poll updated again! (note you can remove votes and also vote for as many as you want)

If you want to change your vote simply remove your vote and then you can choose as many as you like again.

Shame the voting system can't be weighted so that you can order your votes in order of importance to you and items get a fractional vote depending on where they are in the list.

app103:
I wonder how many are aware that you can quick edit a tag in Explorer for an .mp3 file by right clicking and going to properties, and then on the 'Summary' tab, clicking 'Advanced', and then clicking what you want to add or change, then hitting 'Apply' when done.

Which MP3 tagger do you use?Which MP3 tagger do you use?

Dr-Leech:
For masstagging MP3Tag, for album tagging Musicbrainz.

TheQwerty:
MP3Tag, foobar2000, and some custom scripting.

foobar2000's gotten to the point where I could probably ditch MP3Tag, but since all it does is tagging I still prefer MP3Tag's interface for doing a lot of bulk editing.

Plus, it's a lot easier to deal with the different versions of ID3 tags within MP3Tag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version