ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Pet Peeve: I will never buy a rechargeable mouse again for as long as i live

<< < (2/11) > >>

mouser:
i am very easily frustrated -- getting rid of the wires and eliminating the periodic fight with the cable pulling back on me was a big win.  no more wired mice for me.

nudone:
well, yes, i have to agree that you just get used to whatever you use, Darwin.

as for cable snagging, mouser, that just sounds like you've not made any effort to put your cables in a place where they don't snag.

my mouse can easily travel over a horizontal and vertical distance of about 30 or 40 inches. this is without cable snagging or pulling. maybe it's because there is sufficient cable and it's laid out above the mouse in a bit of an 'S' shape. the only way i can imagine this layout snagging is if i started to rotate the mouse around and thereby twist the cable.

one other important part is that the cable is clipped to the top of the desk - this makes sure that the only part of the cable that moves is the part that actually rests on top the table, i.e. the bit that is directly above the mouse. the part of the cable that hangs down never moves.

okay, i am now officially a cable mouse bore.

Darwin:
okay, i am now officially a cable mouse bore.
--- End quote ---

And I am a wireless mouse bore. I'm renowned for being a lot of fun at parties - people like to wind me up on this subject and watch the fireworks. Good fun   ;D

nudone:
not only am i a cable mouse bore - i am also bored.

so here are photos of my mouse cable and the clip i spoke of.

oh yes, and look at the size of my mouse mat. i'd have to pay about $30 for something that size but i just stuck a few together that cost about a $1 each.

mouser:
am i the only one who thinks we need to chip in and get nudone a hi-res artist mouse?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version