ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Threads launched

(1/1)

Josh:
To the community,

As many of you have noticed, we have launched a new feature in the forums for the major programs of the site. The threads listed below are official bug tracking and feature request threads. Each threads purpose is to show a table which shows the status of outstanding bugs so that the users can keep track of the status of a bug when they report one. This is also true for feature requests. When a new topic is posted requesting a new feature, we will update the table with the request and its status will be updated.

If you are an author here who has a subforum of their own and would like a similar thread, please, pm Josh or Mouser and let them know. We will be glad to set one up for you.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Josh

Clipboard Help+Spell - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread
FARR v2 - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread
LaunchBar Commander - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread
Screenshot Captor - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread
URL Snooper - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread

Darwin:
Cool! Thanks Josh (and mouser). This should get feature billing on the homepage and/or as a separate link in the header on every page as well (I'm almost inarticulate these days - I mean the links that go: Home, Blog, Software, Reviews and Features, etc.).

mouser:
Gri,
 I think Josh meant for author's who have software here officially on the DC forums.

Josh:
Yes, my post was intended for users on donationcoder.com which have their software hosted here. If you want something similar for products you release, its not that hard to type up a table ;-) About 6 bbcode statements

PeterRossy:
6 bbcode statements would really useful, this would become a foundation of donationcoder's format.
But still many programmers have specific styles...so this means hours of extra work for moderators..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version