ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

StarWreck full movie spoof on star trek and babylon 9 (english subs)

<< < (5/6) > >>

mouser:
i think we need a review of bittorrent clients..  :Thmbsup:

clif_notes:
I use BitTorrent, which is by the same team which started the BT thing. Now Opera is starting to support it as part of the browser.

brotherS:
I use BitTorrent, which is by the same team which started the BT thing. Now Opera is starting to support it as part of the browser.
-clif_notes (October 29, 2005, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
BitTorrent started it all, but now they need to copy Azureus options because that's the program coming up with new ideas :) I don't know anyone who still uses the original BT client.

clif_notes:
Ok, BrotherS, you are just going to have to provide me with a mini-review of Azureus now. I like the BT client. It's so simple. Why do I need more options?

Warning: Your response could be broadcast in my newsletter. LOL

brotherS:
Ok, BrotherS, you are just going to have to provide me with a mini-review of Azureus now. I like the BT client. It's so simple. Why do I need more options?

Warning: Your response could be broadcast in my newsletter. LOL
-clif_notes (October 29, 2005, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
:D
Damn, I seem to have to do one (mini-)review... ;)

I prefer "more options" over (too) "simple", that's why I love Miranda IM (see below) and Wikimedia over more naked wikis... IMHO there's no such thing as "too many options", there are just "not yet perfect user interfaces" :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version