To help kick off our Getting Organized Experiment for 2007, I thought we would try something a little different from last time.
In order to help encourage some coders who hang out at DC to write some productivity software, we are going to have a little challenge to write a "productivity" program.
- Write a computer program (or web service) which helps people be more productive with their time.
- Highest honors go to creativity and uniqueness.
- This must be program that was not released before Nov. 1st, 2007
- Deadline is December 1st, 2007.
- Cody mugs for all top participants.
- A feature in our newsletter.
- Donations galore!
ps. as always the programs you write are your own property to do with as you wish -- we only ask that if you decide to sell the software and not make it available as donationware, that remember the dc members on the site who helped you test it.