ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Single Skrommel with all apps

(1/2) > >>

vevola:
skrommel-

couldn't you make a single program structure that would hold all of your little proggies?

-vevola

mouser:
you probably wouldnt want all of his ahk scripts running at same time because many do some processor intensive things in the background,
BUT
you should be able to download a bunch of the .ahk scripts (not the precompiled exes) and compile them into one single exe, or better yet
just run the autohotkey scripts you want inside ahk (instead of running the individual exes).

vevola:
I thought many of his users might appreciate a frame-software. You could just load this one proggie, and then inside define what are the ones that should go, maybe even to have just a single tray icon.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean mouser  :(

mouser:
ah i see what you mean..
but maybe all you need is a tutorial from comone on how to load multiple scripts into auto hot key.. i think this will almost do what you want..
but maybe there is something like what you are asking to make it easier to enable/disable scripts in auto hot key.

hopefully skrommel will reply with some guidelines.

skrommel:
 :) I just reread the post, and now I get it!

A launch pad with all my programs that starts or stops a program when you click a button?

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version