ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

NEW Cody wallpapers for Halloween

<< < (4/8) > >>

nosh:
Thanks for the description Ralf. Sadly, most of my knowledge of Halloween can be attributed to John Carpenter's 1978 cult classic. ;D

Deozaan:
Hooray! I was just thinking of changing my wallpaper yesterday and here they are!

No one else has pointed out yet that some of the old wallpapers are rolled up/taped to the wall in the Reboot image.

Oh, and I didn't notice from the screenshot the tablecloth fraying in the Crystal Ball picture. Nice job! I love these!

Somehow I missed the 2006 version. Good to see it and compare the difference! That's awesome!

It'd be awesome to see the Reboot Diorama done up in 3D by a skilled modeler. :-*

[edit]Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, who lived to be 202?[/edit]

Afterwards, comes a trip to the local hospital where volunteers offer free x-ray testing of gathered snacks, to detect toothbrushes before they are consumed.-Ralf Maximus (October 31, 2007, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

You sure you didn't mean razor blades or other sharp objects? At least that's the Halloween spooky story...

Renegade:

Some neighbors instead offer small bible tracts denouncing "Satan's Holiday" or toothbrushes, if they're a dentist.
-Ralf Maximus (October 31, 2007, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sigh...

Just goes to show how terribly ignorant a lot of people are... Halloween is very far from being a Satanic holiday.

The truth of the matter is that both Jesus and Buddha are very cool because get holidays on their birthdays. Satan just sucks @$$ because there are no holidays for him. WHEN will people figure this out? ;)

<tongueincheek>I wonder if it would be worthwhile creating a holiday for Satan so that the religious freaks would have a legitimate reason to complain without looking like ignorant hicks. </tongueincheek>

Observance of Halloween -- and all other holidays -- is strictly forbidden in school (in Georgia, anyway).  Students may not wear costumes, hassle teachers for "treats", invoke demons, or even discuss the subject with peers.  This is a sad result of politically correct awareness, because some kids come from strict god fearin' families where ghosts and witches are not on the spiritual radar.

-Ralf Maximus (October 31, 2007, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey! Watch it there Ralf! You've got freedom of religion in the US, but nobody EVER said anything about freedom of DRESS CODE! Kids with costumes in schools should be expelled! Shame on them! ;)

I've got a few quick Halloween fun facts here at the bottom of the page and a bit about the history of Halloween here at the bottom. The wikipedia entry goes into a lot of detail.

Edit: Corrected typo.

zridling:
Holy crap, Nudone — these are fantastic!!

lanux128:
these are super-cool, Nudone! i remember seeing Renegade's similar-themed wallpapers.. ok, found it..

• Happy Halloween! New Halloween Desktop Wallpapers from ALTools

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version