Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 20, 2014, 05:26:14 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Cody wallpapers for Halloween  (Read 18128 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 12:51:42 AM »

you know i hadn't seen these images for a year or so and wowi forgot how amazing they were..
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 02:21:25 AM »

i agree, the first two are amazing.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 05:08:46 AM »

It's become tradition on my computer to use both images for my dual monitor wallpapers every Halloween season.

Thanks nudone for the great images!

nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 06:02:07 AM »

It's become tradition on my computer to use both images for my dual monitor wallpapers every Halloween season.

Thanks nudone for the great images!

very good. i'm glad they are still of use. hopefully one day i'll get around to doing some more.
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »

a new set of wallpapers for 2009 would be fantastic. Kiss

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 08:39:35 PM »

cant we use the ones from before -- there's no point making new ones.. let's save nudone's skills for when we really need a new image, like the upcoming NANY event.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 09:24:05 PM »

i would live to see a really intricate big design for a tshirt for this years nany -- something that people would be dying to wear.
Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »

dying to wear

Or perhaps, dyeing to wear, no?

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »

i would live to see a really intricate big design for a tshirt for this years nany
One would hope that you manage to hang on for at least that long.

-- something that people would be dying to wear.
But not you, apparently  ohmy

Chris
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2011, 11:52:05 PM »

I forgot all about the crystal ball image, with a rare photo of cody wearing his blue scarf and cap!
JoTo
Super Honorary
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011, 05:10:13 AM »

WOW, Nudone did it again! smiley

I'm so cody addicted!

2 Questions though

1. What happened to wtfcody.com? I just get a "This domain is parked" with GoDaddy ads Sad

2. Are there any CCWs out there (Cody Christmas Wallpapers) smiley I'd be glad to have one for the season. But it should have a very dark (black or deep blue) background and overall brightness. So an image with Cody in snow i cannot use for my visual impairness.

That reminds me, i must search for a season-less cody wallpaper i can use everyday in between seasons as well. But also with a dark overall brightness or i can't use it.

Thanks a lot Nudone for your great work again and for inventing this cute little pet for me (errrm for us i mean) smiley

Greetings
JoTo

nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011, 06:01:48 AM »

Sorry, JoTo, there aren't any christmas themed wallapapers. (Maybe there will be one day.)

As for wtfcody.com, that's gone for good. I plan to create a new site to replace it or, at the least, provide a gallery of images somewhere.

For a none seasonal wallpaper, the "island" image is the only one I can think of.

http://www.donationcoder....m/index.php?topic=12429.0

I hope that helps.
JoTo
Super Honorary
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2011, 08:54:26 AM »

Hi Nudone,

what a pity about the christmas codies Sad

And the Island one is great. It even fit my addicition (I'm member in a maritime club), so i would be glad to use this, as it would be perfect. Just too bright Sad

Nevermind, it was just an idea *SNIFF* Sad

Thank you anyway
Greetings
JoTo
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2011, 09:12:34 AM »

We need to start petitioning nudone for a new cody image!
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.041s | Server load: 0.05 ]