ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

NEW Cody wallpapers for Halloween

<< < (8/8)

JoTo:
WOW, Nudone did it again! :)

I'm so cody addicted!

2 Questions though

1. What happened to wtfcody.com? I just get a "This domain is parked" with GoDaddy ads :(

2. Are there any CCWs out there (Cody Christmas Wallpapers) :) I'd be glad to have one for the season. But it should have a very dark (black or deep blue) background and overall brightness. So an image with Cody in snow i cannot use for my visual impairness.

That reminds me, i must search for a season-less cody wallpaper i can use everyday in between seasons as well. But also with a dark overall brightness or i can't use it.

Thanks a lot Nudone for your great work again and for inventing this cute little pet for me (errrm for us i mean) :)

Greetings
JoTo

nudone:
Sorry, JoTo, there aren't any christmas themed wallapapers. (Maybe there will be one day.)

As for wtfcody.com, that's gone for good. I plan to create a new site to replace it or, at the least, provide a gallery of images somewhere.

For a none seasonal wallpaper, the "island" image is the only one I can think of.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=12429.0

I hope that helps.

JoTo:
Hi Nudone,

what a pity about the christmas codies :(

And the Island one is great. It even fit my addicition (I'm member in a maritime club), so i would be glad to use this, as it would be perfect. Just too bright :(

Nevermind, it was just an idea *SNIFF* :(

Thank you anyway
Greetings
JoTo

mouser:
We need to start petitioning nudone for a new cody image!

mouser:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2015 -- make sure you check out the first page of posts in this thread to see Nick's amazing Cody Halloween wallpapers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version