ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Good websites/blogs/programs for managing money?

<< < (4/4)

MrCrispy:
Thanks Zaine, thats a great site too. For the last few months I have been very careful about eliminating all 'want's and just spend on the needs and it has already been worth it. I've also begun to realize that instead of aiming for more money, I should aim for a better quality of life which equally means emotional and social wealth as well. At the end of the day I want to be happy and be able to say I have made all the efforts I can towards my goals, and not measure them by the number of zeros in my bank account.

It would be nice to be rid of the trappings of materialism  but I am honest and selfish enough to know thats not going to happen and I will want and desire things for myself and my loved ones. I don't want to lose sight of the nigger picture in pursuit of material goals,  but I also know from personal experience that the only people who say 'money can't buy happiness' are those who've never suffered real poverty and hardship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version