ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Skinny Paste

<< < (5/5)

skwire:
It sounds like you're running the executable. If you run the script itself and then right-click its icon in the task bar, you'll see the Reload option.

When I run the executable I don't see that option, either.-pulphero (September 19, 2010, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, it has to do with running the executable.  I'm fixing it so give me just a minute.

skwire:
Here's an updated version that includes a modified tray menu that should work with either the .ahk or the .exe file.

SkinnyPaste

@msteph: I'm not sure what the issue could be on your system.  I downloaded Metapad and it seems to work fine here.  That being said, I did increase the clipboard wait period in this latest build.  Could you please clear your cache, redownload, and try again?  You'll know you have the newer version if the tray menu only shows two entries now.  Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

msteph:
>When I run the executable I don't see that option, either.

pulphero, when you run the executable, either the old one or the brand new one, does the app actually work?

msteph:
@msteph: I'm not sure what the issue could be on your system.  I downloaded Metapad and it seems to work fine here.  That being said, I did increase the clipboard wait period in this latest build.  Could you please clear your cache, redownload, and try again?  You'll know you have the newer version if the tray menu only shows two entries now.  Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks.
-skwire (September 19, 2010, 06:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

skwire, downloaded the new .exe, cleared the cache and ran it.  It now does show the two entries in the tray as you mention ("Reload clips" and "Exit") but it still doesn't pick up the item I click on, just whatever's on the clipboard.  If the clipboard is blank/empty (via CCleaner) then nothing is pasted.

Hmmmm....

In any case, thank you very much (and pulphero) for responding so quickly to my post!

pulphero:
>When I run the executable I don't see that option, either.

pulphero, when you run the executable, either the old one or the brand new one, does the app actually work?

-msteph (September 19, 2010, 11:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Like a charm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version