ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Teledildonics — build your dream (virtual) sex machine

<< < (3/6) > >>

Ralf Maximus:
I can just see it now...

After a few years the free teledildonics packages gain a foothold in the marketplace.  Naturally Microsoft sees another opportunity to develop and sell what's been available for free: Microsoft Sex.  Debates erupt comparing free sex with pay-for-sex, with the chief argument being, "why pay for something you can get for free?"

And then Apple delivers iSex, the self-contained PORTABLE version you can carry with you everywhere!  And best of all, it doesn't require anyone else!  It's sleek and wonderful and reviewers rave that its silky touch and ease-of-use make it so obvious we should have been doing it this way all along.

Soon everyone is having their iSex in public, on planes, in buses, in CLASSROOMS.  Authoritarians crack down on it but the people will not be restrained!  Soon a revolution rolls through the land, a time of freedom of expression and yes, even universal love. 

Then the human race dies out because we're having so much fun we forget to make babies.

tinjaw:
Then there will the hundreds of cheap Asian clones. And coming full circle, once again the center of the sex trade will return to Malaysia.

MikeMcLoughlin:
You'd need good anti-virus protection and I'm not sure I'd be downloading any open-sores software.

tinjaw:
open-sores software.
-MikeMcLoughlin (October 30, 2007, 09:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

:D

STD = Software Transmitted Disease

PhilB66:
Is the book Teledildonics Hacks: Tips & Tools for enhanced virtual reality out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version