ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Entering License keys late...

<< < (2/2)

f0dder:
Watched them at Roskilde Festival 2003, and at their own show in Valby Hallen in... I think it was December 2003. Great gigs, both of them - they certainly kicked Metallica's arse at RF2003, much better show, felt more alive etc. :)

Dirhael:
Watched them at Roskilde Festival 2003, and at their own show in Valby Hallen in... I think it was December 2003. Great gigs, both of them - they certainly kicked Metallica's arse at RF2003, much better show, felt more alive etc. :)
-f0dder (November 01, 2007, 10:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe, I was at the concert in Roskilde 2003 as well...and I have to agree, they were better than Metallica. It was at Roskilde I watched them the first time as well, back in 2000 :)

Renegade:
I suppose I should just let it go. Next posting then should be for "Day 777 of your 30 day trial" in honour of 7th son. ;)

Too bad I didn't take a screen shot of day 22 for Acacia Avenue.

Has anyone heard, "A Matter Of Life And Death"? I haven't bought any Maiden albums in a very long time - well - since Dickinson left. Looks like he's back though. That would be about about time to start buying some more. I just knew that Somewhere in Time he'd be Back in the Village after all those Wasted Years Running Free as a Drifter out of Iron Maiden. ;)

Darwin:
I'm with Ralf - let's see how long you can keep this going!

I'm guessing you'll wind up replacing the computer long before you hit 10,000 days, though  :(

f0dder:
A Matter of Life And Death is decent enough imho, but Dance of Dead sorta sucks. Brave New World is great. And I daresay that his solo album The Chemical Wedding is even better than the maiden stuff!

I just knew that Somewhere in Time he'd be Back in the Village after all those Wasted Years Running Free as a Drifter out of Iron Maiden.
-Renegade
--- End quote ---
Huhu ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version