ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for finance app

<< < (2/14) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Hmmm .. I used to use MS Money but it didn't link to my bank so it was a real pain having to input financial details manually all the time and I gave up with it.

Quicken looked interesting - but now they have discontinued all products in the UK (www.quicken.co.uk)!! Great!

momonan:
I smell the manipulation of MS here -- like their attempt to muscle WordPerfect out of the market by the pretense (accepted by inexperienced Word users) that a document sent in WordPerfect format can't be translated into Word.

moerl:
Well I only have the MS Money TRIAL installed :). I'll check out Quicken too. I wonder which version would be appropriate for my needs.. thanks for the new posts! Much appreciated :)

moerl:
Money 2006 is gone, Quicken 2006 is here! Quicken blew my mind... it's nothing like Money. Far more customizable, extremely user-friendly, tons of tools, very nice interface, powerful... it's rather amazing. I'm thinking about buying it already.. and I've only played with it today. I just need the Deluxe version. Even that one, the most basic Quicken, comes with more features than I'll ever use.

Does anyone know if they offer student discounts?

Thanks!

m_s:
I'd like to know the answer to that question too, Shangnyun - did you find out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version