ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: MP3 player with copy/move feature

<< < (3/4) > >>

lanux128:
just found this via Google: WinAmp File Copy. it hasn't been updated for some time but it's freeware (donations encouraged)..

This program will enable you to bookmark audio files while playing them in WinAmp, in order to copy your selection to a destination directory (for example, directly to your portable MP3 Player).

It's a simple tool, but it is just doing the job... FYI: I have made this program for my colleagues (at the local radio station) in order to prepare their radio show and collect the tracks for their playlist.

• http://home.planet.nl/~roosiedb/wafc.htm

wetsmellydog:
just found this via Google: WinAmp File Copy. it hasn't been updated for some time but it's freeware (donations encouraged)..
-lanux128 (October 29, 2007, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

lanux128  you are the MAN! :Thmbsup:

This is 95% what I am looking for. Works as advertised. A bit of clicking but no dragging and dropping.

Thanks again for looking around and finding this gem. It will save me a lot of time when I make mix cds.

lanux128:
you're welcome, glad to be of help.. :)

DonL:
Here's how that could be done with XYplorer:
You open 2 tabs, one with the initial folder and one with the folder where you'd like to move the songs. Then, open the preview tab and when you select one, it starts playing. If you'd like to have that on the other directory, drag and drop it to the other tab.

I bet there should bet some program out there that'd do this in less steps.
-jgpaiva (October 27, 2007, 07:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Much easier with XYplorer 6.50 (soon out): define a UDC (user-defined command) that moves selected files to your target folder, and assign a keyboard shortcut to it. If you know how to do it this one-time step takes you maybe 15 seconds. Then start your pre-listening session and hit your keyboard shortcut whenever you want to move a file. Tap, tap, tap, ... done. :)

wetsmellydog:
Much easier with XYplorer 6.50 (soon out): define a UDC (user-defined command) that moves selected files to your target folder, and assign a keyboard shortcut to it. If you know how to do it this one-time step takes you maybe 15 seconds. Then start your pre-listening session and hit your keyboard shortcut whenever you want to move a file. Tap, tap, tap, ... done. :)
-DonL (November 02, 2007, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Will give it a spin when it comes out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version