ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Do this First.

<< < (9/10) > >>

BigJim:
Are you getting sick of this, Ralf?

- Handles dates in the format ddMMMyy or ddMMMyyyy (e.g. 12Jan08) without corrupting the time component if present
--- End quote ---

:-[... unless you leave out the colon in the time in which case it does corrupt.

Ralf Maximus:
Are you getting sick of this, Ralf?

--- End quote ---

Nah, I think they call this "iterative development".  :-)

I betcha it'll take the time without snake-eyes IF you use a four digit year.  As in:
12Jan2008 0800

If so, that'd be an important clue.

BigJim:
Yup! Seems so. But the calculation isn't right. I put this in at 1325 on 11Dec07 -

That's 1 mon and 18+ hours, right?

Ralf Maximus:
Yes, it's picking up 2 days for some reason.  The actual difference expressed in days between 11Dec07 1325 and 12Jan08 0800 is 31.7743055555547, or about 1 month 18.5 hours and change.

I'll have a look at the code and report back.

I'm not trying to weasel out of anything, but is there any value to seeing the time countdown when something is beyond a couple of days?  It's dramatic and all, but is that actually useful?

BigJim:
is there any value to seeing the time countdown when something is beyond a couple of days?
--- End quote ---
I don't think so. :tellme:

One would probably just ignore it anyway. There may be more/better impact to NOT have it until just shortly before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version