ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR v2 - Official Bug Tracking and Feature Request Thread

<< < (10/24) > >>

Armando:
here's what happens to the code (put in red what's wrong, use (...) to indicate cuts ):

(...) {"datetimer = []>n>timer = [{"date":1290617048468,"text":"éteindre lampe"}]>n>settings.sound = C:\WINDOWS\Media\notify.wav>n>settings.alert = true>n>settings.pre_voice = Warning! Warning!>  (...)
etc.

And how I need to correct it

(...) {"date":1290615468906,"text":" éteindre lampe"}]>n>timer = []>n>settings.sound = C:\WINDOWS\Media\notify.wav>n>settings.alert = true>n>settings.pre_voice = Warning! Warning!>
(...)

risingeil:
Feature Request:

I would like to be able to use the %appdrive% variable in External Tools  My apologies if you already do this, please show me an example, maybe I"m doing something wrong.

thanks

dnknitro:
Sometimes I receive "FindAndRunRobot - No Disk" and FARR renders unusable for some time. Even program restart doesn't work! This is very frustrating because other then this error the program is very good.

I am using v2.93.01 on Windows 7 Enterprise (However I experience the same error @ Windows 7 Ultimate).

I am sure it happens when I connect my Android phone for charging only, so the phone doesn't expose itself as USB removable disk, but Windows 7 OS still starts to show that there is a new Removable disk connected, but it is inaccessible. When I switch the phone to the USB removable disk mode - FARR start working fine.

I guess the problem is with FARR's handling of disks which are inaccessible for some reasons. Can you please fix it?

One more issue - is there a possibility to ultimately disable FARR's search through the all disks in the system? I would like to make FARR search _only_ within folders, defined in the Program Options->Lists->Search Folders?

And one more :) - when I pass command line parameters to some program (e.g. "cmd.exe ++SomeCommand"), it looks like FARR makes all parameters lowercase, so the command will be run as "cmd.exe ++somecommand". Can this be fixed also?

mouser:
thanks for the bug reports dnknitro, all seem reasonable and accurate.

the only one that i think is not a bug is:
One more issue - is there a possibility to ultimately disable FARR's search through the all disks in the system? I would like to make FARR search _only_ within folders, defined in the Program Options->Lists->Search Folders?
--- End quote ---

farr will only search those folders.. something else must be happening if it is searching elsewhere.. maybe because of an item in your history.

after new year i will release some substantial farr updates, so hang on until then!

relipse:
Feature Request:

Voice Recognition Addon With FARR

FARR
say "FAR Robot" to open
start talking
it "types" what you say into the text box

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page