Saw some very odd behaviour with the new version of FARR, but I'm not sure I can reproduce it again.
Basically, I was interfering with it quite a lot, looking for ways to make it faster and otherwise customise it. Decided, several months late, to watch the screencasts.
So I got to the point of customising the fonts. I set the editbox and small fonts to Verdana (in 14 and 9 point) and the large font to Andre, 20.
Then I started playing with the line heights.
The small font lineheight controls went a tiny bit nuts. The result height box was the only one that was settable, and everywhere within the window to its left functioned as if I'd hit the left arrow, and everywhere to its right (including the slideline height control and the OK button!) functioned as if I'd hit the right arrow.
Aggravatingly, I can't now duplicate it, which probably means I did something else too.
Oh, I forced the thing into small mode before I started tweaking it, hang on... aha. That's the one. Force the results to the small font then open options and tweak the font settings.
I've also had a play with the tiddlywiki and gtd wiki things. Both have infuriating aspects that are undoubtedly their fault rather than FARR's, but while playing I found myself in IE a couple of times, leading me to wonder if it's possible to make FARR use the default browser (at least for external links) rather than invoking IE...
...which leads onto another point, which is more a suggestion: there's another standalone wiki that I think is FAR(R) easier to use than tiddly: WikiOnAStick