ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MakeUseOf.com - Nice Blog

(1/1)

mouser:
This site has been mentioned in passing a few times on the forum but i think it deserves a post of it's own.  Nice blog-type site which is quite active and has some nice roundups..

On makeuseof we don’t write about any new web applications that comes around but only about ones that are COOL, FREE and USEFUL. It may be a subjective judgement but that’s how it is. We also try to keep it simple and all accessible, so that even newbies who never used such sites like Digg and Delicious or ones who think AJAX is famous washing powder brand can easily find their way around.

--- End quote ---

http://www.makeuseof.com/

makeuseof:
Heeeyyy... Thanks for review  ;)  :up:

mouser:
Welcome to the site  :up:

Nod5:
Indeed a very good site. I like the fact that the posts often have a single theme (15 best of this, 10 coolest of that...). That said, I think a "best of the week" post (and separate RSS feed) like the one boingboing, lifehacker and some other sites have would be a good things since the posting frequency is quite high.

zridling:
I love this site, too. They take their time and post good content. And content — not quantity — is what it's all about. Check it out when you get the chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version