ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (7/146) > >>

Armando:

p.s: i always wonder why these Lifehacker guys prefer Launchy to FARR while this little robot is by far greater :down:
-VSiAQ (October 26, 2007, 04:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you find an answer, tell me what you found!   ;)

VSiAQ:
I experience the same problem today  :(

FARR can not launch some of my programs, e.g MS Word 2007  :tellme:

I checked/unchecked the "Always launch shortcuts directly instead of resolving links" setting but it didn't help.

Any suggestions?

Armando:
I experience the same problem today  :(

FARR can not launch some of my programs, e.g MS Word 2007  :tellme:

I checked/unchecked the "Always launch shortcuts directly instead of resolving links" setting but it didn't help.

Any suggestions?
-VSiAQ (November 01, 2007, 05:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have you modified your shortcut names in any way? I know I've had problems with file names containing a space as the last caracter (before the file type extension e.g. : "hello .doc"). Farr would find them but not launch them.

Try to find out if there is a common denominator between all these file names/shortcut names farr won't launch.

perlguy:
I'm a little lost on how to get 'noresults' alias working... and couldn't find a complete example of how to set it up - looked in forum and help and google.  Is it broken, or do I just not have it configured properly?

I've tried

group alias name:  noresults, regex pattern: noresults, result(s): run $$1 | $$1
group alias name:  noresults, regex pattern: noresults, result(s): $$1
group alias name:  noresults, regex pattern: <empty>, results(s): $$1

none of them work... the first two at least seem to trigger the 'noresults' behavior - farr goes away, but nothing executes.  the last one, when you hit enter, nothing happens, and the FARR window doesn't disappear.

I really hope it's just a matter of configuring properly... would love to have it work.

I'm running 2.00.145.

mouser:
i wonder if noresults alias trick broke in the latest release -- i can't get it to work myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version