ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (125/146) > >>

Nod5:
Sorry for late reply mouser, very short on time. Updated feedback on v2.221.01 (win8.1 pro device with high dpi screen): in large icon mode, no icons whatsoever are shown in the result list. In small icon mode icons are shown correctly.

I use font overrides: editbox height 30, result height 20, sideline height 11. But disabling font override doesn't solve the problem with missing icons in large icon view.

How can I force small icon view?
-phitsc (April 25, 2015, 03:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
program options > settings > display options > lower right corner: results display style

IanB/phitsc: have you tried fiddling with the font (size) override settings as a way to make text less tiny when using a high dpi screen?

mouser:
In small icon mode icons are shown correctly.  <-- that could be a BIG clue.. is this true if you search for notepad, wordpad, rather than using cpanel alias?

Nod5:
yes, all icons display correctly in small icon mode I think.

IainB:
icons in large or small size seem to be OK on my setup - Win8.1-64 Pro - though I am assuming that the God Mode icons (per screenshot above) are being displayed correctly as rectangular documents.

IanB/phitsc: have you tried fiddling with the font (size) override settings as a way to make text less tiny when using a high dpi screen?
-Nod5 (April 25, 2015, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I already successfully use font (size) override settings to increase the display of the FARR output panels/lists. However, fiddling with those settings further doesn't seem to have any observable effect on the size of the characters in the Options panels - still very difficult to read.

phitsc:
icons in large or small size seem to be OK on my setup - Win8.1-64 Pro - though I am assuming that the God Mode icons (per screenshot above) are being displayed correctly as rectangular documents.

-Nod5 (April 25, 2015, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I already successfully use font (size) override settings to increase the display of the FARR output panels/lists. However, fiddling with those settings further doesn't seem to have any observable effect on the size of the characters in the Options panels - still very difficult to read.
-IainB (April 27, 2015, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

That, and FARR should really display decently on high res screens without having to fiddle with the font options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version