ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (120/146) > >>

tomos:

* [Feature] On History Options you can now choose to have FARR automatically add all applications that you launch outside of FARR (that have foreground windows), automatically added to FARR launch history; this makes them visible in main window on display, and makes them faster to find.-mouser (April 21, 2015, 08:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

this is great help (e.g. for new portable apps)  :up:

mouser:
Win 8.1 pro on laptop with high dpi screen:
- no icons

--- End quote ---

ok i need some assistance -- i just installed farr on a win8 virtual machine and i see icons.
what settings do you have that you think might be responsible for icons not showing?  can you give me any more info -- does it show no icons in any scenario, whether the icons are from typing "cpanel" alias or from browsing directories?
can you check that you have icons in windows explorer?

mouser:
Nod5, can you redownload the new beta i've uploaded and tell me if that's any different wrt win8 icons?

CWuestefeld:
[Feature] On History Options you can now choose to have FARR automatically add all applications that you launch outside of FARR (that have foreground windows), automatically added to FARR launch history; this makes them visible in main window on display, and makes them faster to find.

--- End quote ---
This is a fantastic addition, I'm very much looking forward to it.

[Feature] New option to require search words to match on left hand boundaries of words (whether contiguous enabled or not) -- can be useful in reducing spurious matches.

--- End quote ---
Will this be invoked by something in the typed search text, like "^mysearch" or something? Or is it a global option that you set for everything.

mouser:
Will this be invoked by something in the typed search text, like "^mysearch" or something? Or is it a global option that you set for everything.
--- End quote ---

it's a global option:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version