ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (110/146) > >>

tomos:
I havent used this machine in about a week which maybe affects the results - keeping that in mind:

mru plugin using mrua shows:
     a) recent files from today and yesterday
     b) recent files from previous time machine was used (last week)

historyr shows:
     1) recent files from today and yesterday
     2) dopus and dopus viewer exe (from 64bit programme folder)**
     3) lots of exe files from my download folder mostly dating around 2012 - and most of which (or maybe all) have not been accessed in years (FWIW see shot below)

** It is not showing other apps I used since install of beta.

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

where can I check the settings for it?

mouser:
Thanks tom!
Yeah those exe files are coming from a registry key that is looking less and less useful unfortunately.. i'll probably change it to ignore those.

mouser:
the mru plugin is much nicer all around, the main benefit of this being built into farr now is that these recent documents will always be searched quickly when you do a general search and get bonus scores -- so they will come up instantly and be highly ranked when you search for them -- rather than only appearing when you explicitly list them.

Filipe Meira Castro:
Greeeaaaat :D

I know it is quite some core stuff to change but hopefully you will have the time to tackle the most needed feature in FARR!!! :
Launch, stay open and continue searching! (ctrl dbl click should keep FARR open and keep populating results)

Hopefully I am not being too annoying with this one!!!

Good coding :D

mouser:
I suppose you're right that it would be a good idea to have some way to launch and tell FARR to keep searching.. i'll add it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version