ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (97/146) > >>

_hunter:
Uchecking "Disable WOW64 redirection" done the job...
Thanks.

mouser:
I'm glad that solves the problem for you.. but now I still have to figure out why this is failing for some people and if i've made a mistake making it the new default.

Nod5:
Thanks for control+enter to launch and stay open. Very useful. :Thmbsup:

When randomly testing it out I ran into a problem launching only one of the test files. Turned out the issue was caused by the file name ending with a space i.e. this bug https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=24037.msg . Not sure if that issue has hung around or reappeared but it is here now.

jnulu:
Hi Mouser!

I'm using the current version of FARR on my newly assembled PC running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
All my search history comes up when I invoke FARR. I restart the PC and all my search history is still there.
But if I shutdown my PC and then start it up all but one or two items in the search history show up
and the rest disappear!
 I un-installed and then re-installed FARR, but the problem continues.
Not sure what is going on and so would appreciate some help!
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards

mouser:
Hi jnulu.

You say when you restart the pc everything is fine but when you shutdown and start the history is gone.

Restarting the pc should be the exact same thing as shutting down and restarting.. Can you experiment a little more and try to figure out what circumstances the behavior shows itself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version