ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (86/146) > >>

Tuxman:
Downloading does not work right now? Error 404.

Tuxman:
Ah - fixed.

mouser:
Sorry about that -- after some initial reports i pushed out another update. Not my best moment.

Version 2.102.02 - Oct 3, 2011

* [BugFix] Alias contents that used % variables were not showing their application icons if a default icon was specified for alias -- thanks Ulf.
* [BugFix] The new advanced option to block saving of settings was enabled by default (STUPID).
* [BugFix] The updater dialog was not showing program name.

thancock20:
I upgraded today, and all of my own aliases were gone.  It turns out that the myaliases.alias and myaliases.alias.bak file were both overwritten with empty ones.  :(

Thankfully, I had a copy of the files on another hard drive, that I think was only missing 1 alias in it.  8)

mouser:
wow i really messed up this latest farr release.. :(
it seems i accidentally created a blank myaliases.alias file in the setup distribution, and it will overwrite on install on any XP machine.
if you use XP and FARR and updated and have created custom aliases.  go to your Aliases/MyCustom/Myasliases.alias file and make a copy of your myaliases.alias or myalias.alias.bak file and hopefully you still have a good copy of them.

do this BEFORE you go to your myaliases alias in the program settings!

i have fixed the installer now for anyone who updated from here on.

i'm so sorry i hope i didn't end up erasing anyone's aliases  :( :( :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version