ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (77/146) > >>

nitrix-ud:
i switched from launchy to FARR a few years ago, and i can say it was the single best thing i've done on a computer...
get to know FARR and i promiss you'll never go back
you can do so much (i'm not talking about plugins i'm talking about core features ... filecontent, regex, dosearch, copyclip, variables, ...)
with some autohotkey scripts, you don't even know what OS you're running  :P

keep up the good work Mouser

one happy FARR user  :-*

mouser:
new release:

Version 2.93.01 - Nov 21, 2010

* [MinorFeature] New minimal built-in update checking (optional) even for users with the DcUpdater tool installed.
* [BugFix] Properties dialog now shows on Windows 7.
* [MinorFeature] Added "balloon" launch command for showing a balloon mesage
* [BugFix] Better default icons for web urls (could be blank in previous version)
* [MinorFeature] You can now (manually) add urls and "restartsearch ..." entries to the history list

mouser:
the reason i released this as a beta is that it uses the new built-in mini update checking code im adding to all of my apps, which can check for new versions even if you dont want to install the DcUpdater utility (though downloading updates is not as fun if you don't use DcUpdater).  And i'd like to get a few reports that this is working ok before i make it official.

Tuxman:
How can we check if it works while there is no newer version which could be detected?

mouser:
hehehe good point.. its actually worse than that since if you check for updates its going to say you have a more recent version installed than is available.
maybe i should just make it the new version and deal with any troubles if they emerge..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version