ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (73/146) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Thanks for the report Ian.. I think these are all fscript based plugins.. do you have any other plugins that use fscript.dll that work?
There have been some incompatibility issues with older versions of the fscript.dll and other plugins.
-mouser (June 09, 2010, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Any ideas? I use 2.87.03 without any issues (though goodlePlus does act strange at the moment)???

reckoner:
Is it possible using aliases (or something else) to map ';1' to do Alt+1 ? The current behaviour is to start searching for the ';1' string. What I want is that ';1' string to invoke an action, or sequence of programmable actions.

Little help?

BTW, I can do this using autohotkey, but I can't stop it from automatically attempting to search using the input string.

Thanks in advance.

Nod5:
reckoner, you can create an alias for that (option > lists > aliases/groups > myaliases > right click and create new.

In the "regular expression" box, add this:

--- ---^;1$

In the "Results" box add actions you want executed when you type ";1" (see FARR helpfile for details on commands).
Example:
--- ---.| dolaunch htmlviewurl http://www.fifa.com/ ;;;setsize 300,600,300,600

(This would display the webpage fifa.com in the FARR window immediately when you type ";1")

reckoner:
Thanks. However, the problem with it is that it alters the presented results. What I'm trying to do is *operate* on the list of presented results using ';1' to edit the first result in the list. Likewise, ';2' would operate on the 2nd item in the list, and so on. FARR already operates on the list using Alt+1 and Ctrl+1 without altering the results shown. I'm trying to accomplish the same thing without using the Alt or Ctrl keys.

thanks again.

mouser:
New update with big improvement to the speed at which FARR displays/wakesup from minimized state:

Version 2.90.01 - Aug 18, 2010

* [MajorFeature] Faster wakeup display from minimized state (see also the StayInMemoryLonger option on General Options tab)
* [Feature] Alias matches now show instantly even when keypress delay option is enabled.
* [BugFix] When you do not have "stop on exact alias match" checked and an alias was matched, it could show large numbers of results.
* [Feature] New install of farr now adds the search directory %PROGRAMFILES64% which will search in the win64 specific program files directory (not just the Program Files (x86) directory); older users should add this directory manually.
* [BugFix] When launch results had an argument that ended in \ it could mess up launching of them
* [BugFix] When the option to show FARR in taskbar when active was set, there was an additional delay before FARR could start accepting characters after unminimizing.
* [MinorFeature] Added text in options tabs reminding people to right-click to add/edit/delete items.
* [MinorFeature] Added version of appcapappendmemo that doesn't scroll to bottom of memo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version