ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (72/146) > >>

Curt:
It's like launchy but better!

Laiptai
-Jongoro (June 09, 2010, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am having a very hard time trying to understand what an earth the linked Italian staircase producing company has to do with Launchy! Nothing, I guess!
 :tellme:

IainB:
@mouser: OK, following on from my post above, I have just established that FARR crashes on startup if any one of these plugins are in the FARR directory:

* Gmail Tasks
* GooglePlus
* TimeZone
So, I have removed them, and now FARR starts up fine.
I have no idea why these plugins should suddenly seem to start to cause offence.

mouser:
Thanks for the report Ian.. I think these are all fscript based plugins.. do you have any other plugins that use fscript.dll that work?
There have been some incompatibility issues with older versions of the fscript.dll and other plugins.

IainB:
@mouser: In answer to your question:
...do you have any other plugins that use fscript.dll that work?
--- End quote ---

I presume all the plugins work (I don't know that any have stopped working). There just seem to be three that cause FARR to crash on startup.
Offhand, I don't know which of the plugins use fscript.dll, but here is a list of the folders in my Plugins folder:

* Clipboard Help+Spell
* Clock
* ExternalSearch
* FARRAltTab
* FarrFox
* FARRGoogleSuggest
* FarrMilk
* FarrMostRecentlyUsed
* FarrUninstall
* FCalc
* Gcal_quicadd
* Google_Translate
* hamnotes
* KlipKeeper
* NWConnect
* PrinterList
* ProcessKill
* ProcessTamer
* ScreenshotCaptor
* SendMessage
* ServiceCtrl
* Uninstalled Plugins
* URLSnooper
The Uninstalled Plugins folder is where I have put the following plugins that cause FARR to crash on startup (they are in ZIPped folders.):

* Gmail Tasks
* GooglePlus
* TimeZone

ewemoa:
AFAIU, the following are fscript-based (and I'm fairly certain the others are not):

* Clock
* Gcal_quicadd <- discontinued
* Google_Translate <- now in CZBPack-IainB (June 10, 2010, 12:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version