ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (65/146) > >>

mouser:
minor release:
Version 2.75.01 - July 26st, 2009

* [Minor Feature] Attempt to speed up first display by pre-checking file existence in history.
* [Minor Feature] You can now use the dolaunch alias command (which launches a result without user having to hit enter), to restart the search, and simulate them pressing enter using \n.
* [BugFix] The dolaunch alias that was used to show an html page was clearing the page before it could be seen.

mouser:
New release, mostly bugfixes, but a fair number of them:
Version 2.77.01 - August 26th, 2009

* [BugFix] - Changing skins preview while options dialog was open sometimes showed larger window than it should.
* [BugFix] - Triggering toolbar button with .lnk file argument was not resolving the lnk.
* [BugFix] - Farr was showing more results than it should if an alias used the dosearch action.
* [BugFix] - Alias action modifier launching was not working.
* [BugFix] - When launching alias results that were .lnk files, the /showmax type alias arguements were not obeyed.
* [MinorFeature] - some options moved to new tabs in options.
* [BugFix] - Moving and deleting items in one of the option lists could on rare occasions lead to an error when loading the ini file on next run (would report bad ini file and reset to defaults).
* [BugFix] - When option to use numpad keys to launch was set, numpad keys could not be used for memo/html mode typing of numbers (which hindered their use in calculator plugins for example).
* [MinorFeature] - Using the paste special alias command now pastes \r\n when the \n constant is found in the paste text.
* [Feature] - You can now customize the result background color for the main results window.
NOTE: As of 8/26/09 I have not yet told the updater about the new version, but if you right click on FARR and tell it to install the new version it will install it.  I'm hoping I can get some reports from early testers before i make the update public.

Ampa:
Just installed and delighted to see the numeric keypad issue fixed! Thank you :)

Eek - but you broke standard launching with the numeric keypad!!

alias:
Just fyi - the dl on the page is the correct version, but the version and date in the upper right corner still say it's the old one...

CleverCat:
Thanks for the new Background colour option mouser! Now I can match my Window Blinds skin.. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version