ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (61/146) > >>

dandersahn:
Yep.  Using the exact same settings I see the problem in 2.66 but not in 2.61. 

What's interesting is that, as you noted, with some degree of transparency enabled, the same "black box" appears every time the window resizes.  With no transparency it only happens when the window is initially resized the first time.  I have transparency turned off and fade into view turned on now, so I don't get the black box any longer.

mouser:
ok i think i have enough to solve this -- though i may try to get you v 2.63 to help me narrow down my focus.

mouser:
ok i think i might have found it.. stay tuned and thanks for all the help dan+nod.

mouser:
minor update:

Version 2.67.01 - June 26th, 2009

* [BugFix] Pressing * on numpad was ignored if you had the "launch with numpad option set"
* [MinorFeature] Plugins can now call resolve:filename to have FARR fixup the location of a file if the drive letter has changed.
* [MinorFeature] Toolbar buttons that try to perform a restartsearch by invoking the FindAndRunRobot.exe are now simply passed along directly to the running process.'
* [MinorFeature] Toolbar button links are now resolved if they refer to files whose drive letters have changed (portable use).
* [BugFix] Calling setsearch and window.show from a plugin was causing hidden window to appear but search text to be ignored.  Hopefully the fix won't break anything -- let me know if it does.

mouser:
Version 2.68.01 - June 29th, 2009

* [BugFix] Using the new "dolaunch" feature when your hotkey is set to not-clear text resulted in FARR launching the item every time it was displayed.
* [BugFix] The visit alias and explore here right-context menus were not being shown appropriately for all result items.
* [MinorFeature] Added values that plugin can get to help center pop-up forms on the current monitor displaying the FARR main form.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version