ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (47/146) > >>

lanux128:
i noticed that in another thread, CC reported that KlipKeeper is also showing some error msg on startup. maybe this is a case of Farr's settings being corrupted due to improper shutdown e.g. hard reboot or power failure..

mouser:
released:

Version 2.59.01 - May 15, 2009

* [Feature] - Added launch command "appcapappendmemo" to show console tool output as it runs instead of at end.
* [Feature] - Added launch command "tempmemofont" to temporarily switch memo font to fixed font (useful for some console tools which use spacing/tabs).
* [MinorFeature] - Added $$h1 available in aliases like $$u1, for useful encoding for curl commandline.
* [BugFix] - Folder icons were not being displayed properly since v. 2.57.01.
* [Feature] - Added troubleshooting log in options dialog -- can be used to log debug/troubleshooting info.
* [Feature] - Plugins that crash the program on load are now auto-detected and temporarily disabled.
* [BugFix] - Large icon results sometimes resulted in too small window during autosizing.
* [MinorFeature] - You can now choose how to handle large 48x48 icons when the windows system is configured to use Large Icons, and these will display properly.

kartal:
mouser, it looks like console output is never cleared out. My console memo keeps getting longer and longer everytime I invoke an alias via appcapappendmemo

edit: I was using  the alias the wrong way. It works fine now after your example in other post.

lanux128:
Version 2.59.01 - May 15, 2009

* [MinorFeature] - Added $$h1 available in aliases like $$u1, for useful encoding for curl commandline.
* [BugFix] - Folder icons were not being displayed properly since v. 2.57.01. -mouser (May 16, 2009, 12:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks mouser for these two.. :)

CleverCat:
CC do you also not have firefox installed?
-mouser (May 15, 2009, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I do and since reinstalling KlipKeeper to fix bug I haven't had the FarrFox error and the FarrFox\advoptions.cfg.tmp file is gone  :huh:

We'll see what happens when I update FARR... ;) BTW is it too soon for updater to see new version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version