ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (107/146) > >>

mouser:
Minor update, mostly bugfixes:
Version 2.206.01 - Jan 7, 2013

* [MinorFeature] Added option to not differentially score different results within a single alias when using regex filtering option for the alias.
* [MinorFeature] Added some plugin settable/getable values to bypass % variable replacement: showhtmlraw, rawuservar, launchmeta
* [BugFix] Plugins were not being given a chance to act on explicit directory browsing.
* [BugFix] querynokeywords being passed to plugins was not correct, it was including keywords.
* [BugFix] AppCapAppendMemo functions were starting out with "Hello" in memo.
* [BugFix] AppCap function could hang FARR if it was repeatedly invoked many times per second.
* [Kludge] You can now use ;;, to separate multiple launch strings when specifying farr:// links inside html pages.
* [Documentation] Thanks to DC member ewemoa for all the help with this release.

Filipe Meira Castro:
Allright, thanks for the update :D Have a great day!

ewemoa:
Seems to be working well here so farr^H

Thanks for all of your time and energy on this update :up:

nedalnib:
Hello Everybody.
I find trouble with ShellExecute method 2 (new). When I try to open .txt file from find result window selected file was opened in standard MS notepad.exe

I switched to ShellExecute method 1 and everything working (I have dafault application set to notepad++ in operating system).

mouser:
Minor beta update:

Version 2.211.01 BETA - August 26, 2013

* [BugFix] In previous versions an english language keyboard layout could be loaded at startup and not unloaded in some cases.
* [Change] FARR used to have a setting for periodic update checking; periodic update checking is no longer supported.  Starting with this version there is a new setting on the initial General Options tab that says whether an update check should be performed at program startup.  If user wants to check for updates more frequently they can trigger an update check explicitly from the options dialog or tray menu.
* [BugFix] FARR will not minimize on loss of focus when options form is visible.
* [BugFix] Autocomplete of directories on network mapped drives was not adding trailing \ character (thanks josh).

I'm making the rounds doing updates on my apps -- FARR is getting just a minor update this round, but i expect to be doing some more substantial improvements in the coming months so stay tuned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version