ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (81/146) > >>

hanzo:
i have a lot of files named xx-01, xx-02, xx-03, yy-01, yy-02 and so on. i often want to launch xx-01, then xx-something, then yy-something, u get the idea. I don't really need the history list as much as the history of inputed text. I gave the alias "h." with results "dosearch historys -h." to bring up the historys, and ctrl+up to retrieve the last search text, so it's not really a big issue. Mouser has made Farr so great with all the possibilities that I've officially switched over. And I wonder why i've only heard Farr until now. Sorry for that.

Thanks a lot for this again.

edit: changed faar to Farr. no offense, Mouser.

Ath:
... Mouser has made Faar so great ...
-hanzo (March 13, 2011, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

We know FARR a fine piece of software, but... have you tried to type FARR correct, or is there a malfunction in your keyboard?

hanzo:
ops. sorry. guess i have a spelling disability. Farr it is. No offense, Mouser.

mouser:
Version 2.98.01 - Mar 22, 2011

* [MinorFeature] Added ability to set caret position when triggering search via hotkey (put $caret; where you want caret).
* [MinorFeature] Eliminated inefficiency when triggering search via hotkey.
* [MinorFeature] Added option to do early replacing of %environmental% and user variables in the search text (useful for directory browsing).
* [BugFix] Hotkey option to not clear search text was not being obeyed.

Josh:
Version 2.98.01 - Mar 22, 2011

* [MinorFeature] Added option to do early replacing of %environmental% and user variables in the search text (useful for directory browsing).-mouser (March 23, 2011, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version