ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR Release 2.250.0 beta - Mar 23, 2020

<< < (41/146) > >>

J-Mac:
Hi mouser.

When I saw that a new version was out I got a little lazy and instead of navigating to the download page I just right-clicked on the SSC tray icon and then clicked "Check for Updates". Nothing happened. I tried again - still nothing. I don't mean that it doesn't find an update; it just doesn't seem to do anything at all. Doesn't say there is an update, doesn't say there is not an update, doesn't open a browser page. Since DCupdater doesn't work with SSC I thought that maybe at least the individual Update Check in the program would help. Is this turned off by design for some reason? If so, why not just take that link out of there - frustrating to see it but not be able to use it.

Thanks!

Jim

Whoa!! Wrong forum! Sorry about that, but the post is still valid for Screenshot Captor! (I can't get any action from the Check for Updates link when there is an update available). Move this if possible, please.  :)

J-Mac:
BTW, now I am up to 11 FARR plugins that will not update. Any fix for this coming? Or are we supposed to look around for them?

Jim

CleverCat:
I'm having same with plugins that will not update and no FARR yet....

Says my version 2.53.02 is up to date?

nitrix-ud:
Last version is amazing !

i'm having real fun with the new -launch command  :Thmbsup:
and the experimental delay search start seems to make FARR even more responsive

this is a real delight, keep up the good work mouser

CatamountJack:
Mouser, the new experimental delay is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!   :Thmbsup:  I'm running AVG Anti-Virus on my computer and (from what I've read), that can make FARR pretty slow... and that's really been my experience as well.  Often times I'll begin typing in something and there is a 4-5 second delay after typing the first letter before FARR will recognize anything else I type - but the new delay has fixed that - and it's WONDERFUL!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version