ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Locate32 Plugin for FARR by Okke

<< < (14/25) > >>

lanux128:
hi there losiek!

the 1st problem you mentioned is related to this: Unicode character problem and this problem has been added to the official "bug tracking" thread. also check out this post for some tips on using FarrLocate. :)

f0dder:
Just started using FARR yesterday, and remembered the Use locate32 with Farr thread. Cursed a bit at not being able to find the plugin, until I smartened up and just looked at the FARR subforum.

Great work, man, it works like a charm! Only thing I would ask is (if it's possible) to be able to customize the "loc" keyword, I'd prefer "!loc" myself so it doesn't interfere with anything else... also, adding the alt+number "big icon" like FARR itself does would be nice, but not as important :)

vitalyb:
...Only thing I would ask is (if it's possible) to be able to customize the "loc" keyword, I'd prefer "!loc" myself so it doesn't interfere with anything else... also, adding the alt+number "big icon" like FARR itself does would be nice, but not as important :)
-f0dder (December 27, 2007, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can do it yourself: Go to Options -> Plugins -> Click To Examine.. -> Select Locate32 -> Change the value in "Override" textboxes to whatever you want! :)

f0dder:
Doh!

Thanks, vitalyb :)

Well, unicode support would be my next pet peeve, then. But I guess that would require locate to be updated, as /? doesn't mention unicode. Iirc the Windows console API *does* support unicode, so that shouldn't be the limiting factor.

Armando:
Yes, there are some character problems.
f0dder, which version of locate are you using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version