ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Locate32 Plugin for FARR by Okke

<< < (13/25) > >>

lanux128:
i don't think so but my updates come via DCUpdater. why not try downloading them from here.. :)

ok, i did so and can confirm it doesn't come with the Locate plugin.. :)

Armando:
thanks Lanux. The reason I asked is that I just wrote a quick and dirty little guide for how to set up the locate32 plugin ( https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10505.msg91369#msg91369 ). Maybe I should move it here. What do you think ?

lanux128:
that is a cool post, Armando! maybe you should post this guide in a separate new thread so that it would be easier to update.. also spruce it up with some screenshots.. :)

Armando:
Thanks lanux. I'll try to add some screenshots and, yes, why not, post it in a separate thread.

losiek:
Hello.
(sorry for my english :( )
I found a weird bug in locate32 plug-in. It's related to ' (apostrophe) key procsessing in result list. I found same results with ` (accent) key, so maybe other keys are also affected.
When in search results are filepaths that include ` or ' then next links are messed up:

I see only 3 results (there should be 24). When I use locate.exe manually everything is working fine, every line is correct with CR/LF at end.
I have little sugestion. Could you place execution of locate.exe in seperate thread? Because when I'm typing or changing text to search, and results are updated there is a little freeze for a secod or a half. This is only a minor issue, but it would be nice if you can fix that.

I also have a question - is it possible to make loc results scoreable? That's the only thing that prevents me from making Locate plug-in my primary search engine in FARR (will it ever have an indexed search - it's so slooow now. I've reading some old posts about making it in near future, but I don't see indexing on official feature list... will be it ever made?).

Thanks in adavance
Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version